Our client is recruiting for a Senior Consultant within their Customer & Digital Sector to join their growing team. The Customer and Digital Transformation Practice is a growing team within the Strategy & Operations division and is looking to expand given significant market demand. Our client works as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in the following areas:
- Customer Strategy
- Growth & Innovation Strategy
- Enterprise Digital Strategy & Transformation (B2B and B2C)
- Sales and Service Excellence
- Channel Management
- Customer Analytics
These are challenging and fulfilling roles, where you will be a key member of the client service teams, providing a breadth of specialised services to our Financial Services, Life Sciences, Utilities and Retail clients.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Work for one of the world’s leading consulting firms
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
- Fantastic career prospects and opportunity for growth
- Undertake extensive strategy and operations focused training and development
- Ability to interpret business objectives, digital strategy and customer experience to inform client issues and opportunities.
- Ability to grasp detailed information and understand what this means for the customer.
- Creative, innovative and a team player.
- Coach, mentor and upskill junior members of the Customer and Digital Transformation practice.
- Support relationship managers and account teams to develop Customer and Digital commercial proposals for new and existing clients
- 4+ years’ prior consulting experience in a large professional services or consulting firm, with significant experience in one or more of the following industries; Financial Services, Life Sciences, Retail and Utilities.
- Experience across digital strategy and delivery, customer strategy, customer and market analysis, customer experience design, journey design, operational effectiveness, innovation and product / proposition design.
- Experience or qualifications in Lean Six Sigma, Agile / Scrum, Digital Analytics and Programme Management would be valued.
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Consultant – Customer & Digital opportunity job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.