Our client is recruiting for a Sales Manager to oversee their Connacht territory. The successful Sales Manager will identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors whilst building relationships and developing the existing client base.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Be part of an award-winning organisation representing a global brand
- Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
- Fantastic career prospects and opportunity for growth
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – manufacturing is desirable
- Sales Focused
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Target Driven & Ambitious
- Experience of the Construction industry is desirable
- Driving Licence Essential
- Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
- Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
- Deliver Sales Targets
- Attend Industry Tradeshows/Events where applicable.
- Liaise directly with Customers/End Users and Clients.
- To meet agreed targets on a consistent basis across all elements of the brand
- To ensure the company’s sales strategy is adhered to
- To grow new business
For further information, and to apply for this Sales Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.