Due to a period of continued growth our leading professional services client is seeking a Project Operations Manager to lead large-scale projects, in collaboration with the eDiscovery Director and other teams within the company. This includes scoping, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the project’s deliverables and management of third party vendors and technology partners.
- Lead a high performing team with a particular focus on growing strong team leads.
- Manage resources including recruitment, induction, performance management and capability development.
- Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures including quality control processes to ensure quality outputs
- Continuously improve operational processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of all project/operations.
- Third level qualification
- Minimum 6 years’ experience is essential
- 2-3 years’ experience at managerial level including direct supervisory responsibility for large teams.
- Experience in a high-volume business process operations environment within Professional Services is essential
- Experience of eDiscovery or large-scale data remediation projects is desirable
- Project management experience in a consulting organization is desirable
- Experience in process reengineering and process excellence
- Team player with a track-record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and interpretative ability with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to lead a diverse group of people to achieve project outcomes.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deliver project outcomes under tight deadlines.
- Drive to deliver excellence and to maintain a client- centered approach to all projects.
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing and evolving business and technology environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, and to apply for this Project Operations Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.