The Marketing Manager will work closely with other senior members of the firm and implemet campaigns from concept through to completion whilst managing a busy Marketing Team.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Career progression opportunites
- Work for a Top Tier global law firm
- Monitor and report on the performance of team members and develop action plan that supports and drives continuous improvement
- Communicate with various media buyers, external advertising agencies, printers, and other suppliers
- Managing key relationships with external legal trade publications / legal directories that evaluate and rank law firms
- Responsibility for evaluating and coordinating advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Development and reporting of KPIs
- Provide innovative ideas for new marketing strategies
- Minumum 5 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Educated in relevant discipline
- A friendly, positive, enthusiastic and professional character
- The ability to work as part of team and make a positive contribution
- Demonstrable relevant Marketing Qualification
- People managment experience
For further information, and to apply for this Marketing Manager job, please contact Emma Zacharopoulou on 028 9008 0031.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten the shortlisting criteria dependent upon the caliber of response.