My Client, a leading practice in Dublin, is seeking a Financial Services Manager to join their Aviation Finance team. This team serves the needs of aviation professionals offering them cross-functional advisory, assurance and tax services. Ireland is the global centre for aviation finance and aircraft leasing so this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company at an exciting growth stage.
- Work as part of a team helping clients solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach and supervise staff
- You are AITI/CTA qualified (or equivalent). ACA qualification desirable.
- You have at least 5 years taxation experience
- You have a strong academic background
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
- You are able to work to deadlines
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge/skills
My Client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package alongside a wide range of other benefits such as flexible working arrangements, subsidised healthcare insurance, on-site gym, on-site restaurant, wedding leave, paid maternity leave, new parent leave, and relocation assistance.
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.