My Client, a large Dublin based professional services firm, is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Consultant for one of their tax groups. The successful Tax Consultant will enjoy a truly varied role as the group focuses on the delivery of a broad range of tax services to large Irish companieson a wide range of tax matters from mergers and acquisitions, expansions overseas and management buy-outs to group reorganisations and much more.
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience helping clients solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Assist in the management of numerous clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- You will need to be either ACA and/or AITI qualified with some post-qualification experience
- You have at least 3 years taxation experience
- You will have a proven record for service excellence, be a good communicator and be able to show that you work well both independently and as part of the tax team
- You will have significant experience in, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of tax matters
- Proven client engagement and management skills
- A strong corporate tax technical knowledge will be essential
My Client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package alongside a wide range of benefits such as flexible working arrangements and subsidised healthcare insurance.
I can guarantee confidentiality for those who wish to find out more about the role with no obligation to send CV.
Hunter Savage are a leading niche accountancy recruitment firm based in Dublin. All of our consultants are experts within their fields and as such ensure that we provide a unique insight into recruitment market. All our candidate dealings are highly confidential and we ensure that we provide a personalised consultative service to each candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Lisa Foley for a confidential discussion on 085 866 1933.