We are working with a top aviation finance firm in Dublin. Seeking a solicitor to join their busy team.
Top three things you need to know about this role:
- Progression opportunities
- High calibre work
- Market leading remuneration
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer (four-years’ plus post-qualification
experience) to join a leading Irish law asset finance team in Dublin and make a significant contribution to the firm. The role includes the following duties:
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors,
airlines and financiers.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking
opportunities for new work and cross-selling.
- Working as part of a team, including supervising junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in
sharing knowledge and experience within the team.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment. The successful individual’s qualifications and experience will include:
- Experience gained within a top-tier law firm in Ireland, the U.K., or internationally;
- A strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
- A strong training contract and up to 3 years PQE in asset finance experience in a private practice law firm or an in-house firm is a requirement.
- All candidates must be eligible to work within the Republic of Ireland.
- Working as part of a team, including supervising junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience within the team.
For further information, and to apply for this job, please contact Áine Gilhooly on 0858000366. Visit our website for a full list of opportunities Huntersavage.ie.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.